Free Online Healthcare Support Services
Note: This site provides information and resources to aid in better medical decisions but not personal medical consulting or advice. You can find qualified patient advocate links from the >ADVOCACY page who can accompany you to medical appointments and help you work with your doctors. They have the insurance to cover the liabilities in their service.
- Patient Advocate Locator
- Medical Communications Coaching
- Clinical Research Reviews and Updates
- Online Technology Coaching
- Clinical Trial Monitoring
- Patient education to promote self-management
- Personal Computer Assistance.
- Guidance on use of this site for healthcare research
- Documentation and research for healthcare options (not medical advice)
- Locating community, networking and patient group resources.
- Medical Research and reports using medical research databases and services on the web and medical libraries. Assistance helping to learn how to use medical resources for research.
- Help investigating complementary, and clinical trials